Reworks Oy (“Reworks”, “we,” “us”), a subsidiary of Playtika Holding Corp. (“Playtika”), believes that your
privacy is very important and therefore we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We
collect, store, use, and manage the information, including personal information, as a data controller in
accordance with applicable laws and in order to provide and develop our mobile game applications and websites
any other documents referred to in it. By using or accessing a Service you give consent to the processing, use
and disclosure of your data. Please do not install, access or use the Services if you do not agree to this
II. Contact us
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about our Privacy Notice or any other privacy issue please
contact Playtika’s DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org or Chief Privacy Officer, 8 Hachoshlim St., Herzliya Pituach
Additionally, if you have any questions or concerns that you think we have not adequately addressed, you may
have the right to bring your question or concern to the privacy authority in the location where you live.
III. Data we collect from you
The categories of data we collect depend on the Services you use, and the requirements of applicable law.
Data you may give us directly
- Contact information such as name and email address.
- Player profile information (screen name, optionally profile photo and biographical information)
- Your messages to the Service such as chat messages and support requests
- Player ID that is created by us and used to identify your game account
- Other information that helps us make sure it is you accessing your account or helps us improve our Service
- When you contact our support: If you contact us, we collect your name and email address. A record of your
correspondence with us may also be kept.
- If you participate in our surveys or other research, any comments, feedback, responses, or other
information you provide to us when doing so (for example, information about your background or experience
with our Games),
- Employment information: When you apply for a job, you may volunteer information such as resume, name,
email address and phone number. We use this information to contact you regarding setting up an interview or
to determine if you are qualified for the position in which you applied.
Data we collect automatically
When you use our Services, we collect data about
- The ways in which you use and interact with our games, such as when and for how long you play, gameplay
activities, progress and levels you achieve, and other players you interact with.
- Purchases you make
- Device information like operating system and device name, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access time,
language, device identifiers (such as your device or advertising ID) and other information that helps us
make sure it is you accessing your account or helps us improve our Services.
- Approximate location data (as derived from IP address)
- A unique username may be generated to you within the Service.
Data we may collect from third-party partners
We collect some information from other entities, including social networks like Facebook, if you access our
games through your accounts with those entities or you choose to connect your accounts with those companies to
The information we receive depends on our Service you are using, the third-party application, your privacy
settings, and, if applicable, your friends’ privacy settings on that third-party application.
For instance, we may collect and store some or all of the following data from the provider of the connected
- Data to fight fraud (e.g. refund abuse in games or click fraud in advertising)
- Data from platforms that the games run on (e.g. to verify payment)
- Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better Service
- Data that you have made available to us from a third party service (e.g. Google or Facebook) via your
IV. Use of data and legal grounds for processing
We use your data to provide, personalize, maintain the security of, and improve the games you use; to
maintain our business operations; and to exercise, defend or establish our rights.
We use your data under several legal grounds, including:
- to perform our contract with you
- for our legitimate business interests
- to comply with our legal obligations
- your consent
The use of data we collect and store is to provide you with the Services you request from us and to improve
your in-game experience, but there are other uses as well. The uses for which we collect and store your data
- to improve and optimize our games and your experiences in our games
- to create your player accounts and allow you to play our games
- to identify and suggest connections with other players and personalize our Services to you
- to communicate with you, including in-game updates and notifications, new Services, and promotional offers
that we think might be of interest to you
- to enable players to communicate with each other
- to provide support and respond to player requests
- to provide a fair and safe environment for all users
- to protect our rights and property in connection with our games
- to prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities, and to enforce our Terms of Service
- to administer promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our partners
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes we may have with you or other players, and to
enforce our agreements with third parties.
- If you are located in the European Countries, our legal basis for collecting and using the data described
above depends on what data is and the context in which we collect it.
However, we normally collect data from you only where we need it to perform our contract with you (i.e., our
Terms of Service), where the processing is in our
legitimate interests (provided that these aren’t overridden by your interests or rights), or if you give us
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation or need to collect data from you or may otherwise need the
personal data to protect your vital interests or those of another person (for example, another player). If we
ask you to provide data to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, this will
normally be clear from the context in which we are asking you to provide your data (for example, when we ask
you to provide a username to access our Services, this will be to create an account for you in accordance with
clear whether providing data is mandatory.
Similarly, if we collect and use your data in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third
party), it will be made clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are (such as
personalizing our services and direct marketing, for example).
If you have questions or need further information about the legal bases on which we collect and use your
personal information, please contact us at any time.
V. Data sharing
We may share personal data about you between and among Playtika Holding Corp. and its subsidiaries. We share
some of your data with your friends and other players that you are playing with to facilitate your in-game
interactions. We may also share your data with third parties or allow third parties to collect this
information from our games in the following manner:
Friends and other players
Our games encourage you to interact with other players. In most games, if you play through a social network
or connect to a social network (like Facebook), your friends who also play our game will see your name, photo,
player profile and descriptions of your in-game activity. Further, in our games other players (not being your
friends) will be able to see your player profile; view descriptions of your in-game activity; communicate with
you within our games and send you game requests or friend requests through our games.
We share your data, if it is necessary for safety, security, or compliance with law. Your data and the
contents of all your online communications in our games and between you and Reworks may be accessed and
monitored as needed to provide our games and may be disclosed:
- to satisfy any laws or regulations that apply
- when we have to disclose the information in response to lawful requests by public authorities
- if our games are being used in committing a crime or to share data with other companies and organizations
for the purposes of fraud protection and other security precautions
- to protect the rights or property of Reworks or applicable third parties.
Third-party service providers
We share your data with the third-party service providers and partners that we work with to bring you our
We will share your information with third-party companies who perform services on our behalf, like analytics,
analysis, hosting services, customer service, marketing, and advertising optimization. We will also share your
data with our third-party partners who assist us in delivering and optimizing our Services, such as our
platform partners (Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc.). If and when we share your data with third-party
service providers and partners, we ensure that we have appropriate agreements in place to protect your
information (as required by applicable data protection laws).
Other third parties
We may share some of your information with other third parties, if we have your consent to do so.
In addition to the sharing described above, we may share your data with other third parties or allow them to
we have your consent to do so.
VI. International data transfers
Our Service is global by nature and your data can therefore be transferred to, sent, accessed, used, and/or
stored anywhere in the world including, for example, the United States and Israel. Because different countries
may have different data protection laws than your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are
in place to protect your data as explained in this Policy. Adequate safeguards that we may use include
standard contractual clauses approved by EU Commission and other lawful safeguards.
VII. Data subjects’ rights
European Countries ‘Players’ Rights
If you are a player located in the European Countries, you have certain rights with respect to your personal
If you are located in the European Countries, you have the following rights:
- You can access or request deletion of your personal information by submitting a request through the
Contact Us link within our Applications or directly send us an email to our support team at support (at)
- You can correct or update your personal information through the settings within our Applications or
directly send us an email to our support team at support (at) redecor.com
- You may object to processing of your personal information
- You may ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or
- You may request portability of your personal information through the Contact Us link within any of our
Applications or directly send us an email to our support team at support (at) redecor.com
To exercise your rights to access or deletion, please submit a request through the Contact Us link within our
Applications or directly send us an email to our support team at email@example.com. We ask that you submit
all requests through the Application itself to ensure that, at a minimum, we have sufficient information about
the user to enable us to service the request. While you send us an email, we may ask you to provide more
information about you like: player ID in our game. If you do not provide us with accurate information or we do
not have access to your email address and your player ID and sufficient consent, if required, we will not be
responsible for failure to exercise your rights as we will not be able to identify you as our player. We
respond to all data protection requests we receive in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Accessing and deleting personal data held by Reworks
You can request a copy of or deletion of your game account data through our game.
To review and update personal data (including given consents) associated with your Reworks player profile in
certain games, visit “Settings” within that Application.
If you want to review or delete your game account, please submit a request through the Application itself or
through our support.
For deletion requests, we will take reasonable measures to delete your personal data from our records. We
will keep certain records (e.g., personal data relating to payments or customer service matters) where we need
(and have rights) to, such as for legal or accounting purposes. We will also keep data in order to exercise,
defend, or establish our rights.
If you want to stop receiving push notifications, which are messages an app sends you on your mobile device
even when the app is not on, you can turn off push notifications by visiting your mobile device’s “Settings”.
Many of our games also offer the ability to turn off push notifications in the in-game “Settings”.
VIII. Data retention
We’ll keep your information for as long as necessary to provide you with the Services, maintain our
legitimate business operations, and/or exercise, defend or establish our rights. We may for example
periodically de-identify unused game accounts, and we may regularly review and deidentify unnecessary data.
IX. Security of your information
We implement reasonable and appropriate security measures to help protect the security of your data and to
ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with applicable laws.
www.redecor.com (and we will ask for your consent where required by law).
XI. Children’s Privacy
You may not use the Services if you are under 18 years of age, in which case you must not create an account,
access, use or download such games and/or submit any personal data through the Services or to Reworks or
Playtika. We are committed to complying with laws protecting children. If you believe that your child has
submitted personal data to us without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take
reasonable steps to delete such information as soon as possible.
XII. Effective Date